Boston Instructor Certification
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you passionate about empowering women? Are you a dance and fitness enthusiast? Do you have a twerk addiction? Want to be a girl boss? If yes, we want you to join our Boston twerk team of instructors! Be a Boss Chick Instructor!
Ladies Only Hip-Hop, Dancehall, and Afrobeats Twerkout Fitness Brand
Early Bird Registration $250 ENDS 10/5
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/s4oj8b
Cost: $250 Early Bird, $290 Regular
Sunday, October 20th 1pm-7:30pm
Savin Hill Fitness
110 Savin Hill Ave Boston, MA 02125
Are you ready to lead an all female takeover in your city?
The Boss Chick Dance Workout is the hottest and sexiest women's empowerment movement rocking the dance fitness scene. The BCDW is an international ladies only hip-hop, dance hall, and afrobeats twerkout designed exclusively for women to tap into their inner Beyonce while burning major calories! If you are passionate about empowering women, love street dance, and have a passion for turning up-this is the role for you!
Become an ACE certified Boss Chick Dance Workout Instructor! (.8 CECs)
During our practical Instructor Training you will learn: -BCDW concept and teaching methodology
- BCDW routines, and key moves from 4 street dance styles: hip-hop, dance hall, afrobeats, and twerk techniques.
- All the resources and tools necessary to teach a successful Boss Chick Dance Workout™ class and run your new business. ACE Certified.
- All active instructors once certified must be subscribed ($25/month) to The Boss Chick Zone instructor portal which provides choreography, music, marketing materials, and continuing education support for instructors.
Once you are registered we will send you pre-training materials to prepare you for the certification.
4.1 Instructor Certification Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to attend your training, you have three options:
1. You can request a refund. If you cancel your registration 21 + days before your training date, you will incur a $50 USD cancellation fee. A $100 USD cancellation fee will apply for all cancellation requests received within 21 days to 14 days before your training date. 14 days before your certification you will receive your pre-training materials. Once you receive these materials a refund is no longer an option.
2. You can transfer your registration to another training. You will be responsible for any price increases. (I.E., if you signed up at an early bird rate and the new training is at a rush rate, you will be charged the difference).
3. You can place your training fees on hold and use them toward a future training within one year of your original registration date. Questions: email@example.com